BRAND NEW SUMMER CAMP & SUMMER TERM COURSES AVAILABLE
To book your child into a Teddy Tennis:-
- Scroll down to the green banners and select lessons by age group and click
- If you have booked before you will just need to input your email to access your registration.
- for any questions call Head Coach James Barry on 07526 916 032
Welcome to Teddy Tennis Kensington where we teach in Holland Park throughout the year, with classes everyday, mornings or afternoons, 7 days a week. We run term-time sessions and holiday camps too.
We have separate classes for children from 2 to 6 years of age.
Why should your child play teddy tennis?
- Your child will instantly engage with us as we use the bear characters
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination
- All done to music, which has been specifically written for each Teddy Tennis game.
The Kensington ‘Head Ted’ is Richard Bean.
- LTA DCA qualified coach
- Fully insured
- CRB enhanced disclosure
- First aid certified
- Teddy Tennis founder
Richard is a career tennis coach and singer-songwriter who has combined both skills & expertise to create the Teddy Tennis programme.
Richard has been coaching in the West London area for the past 20+ years.
We offer morning and / or afternoon classes for the following age groups / levels:
Tiny Teddies (2 and young 3’s) – All levels
Danny Bear (3 and young 4’s) – Beginners & Improvers
Amanda Panda (4 and young 5’s) – Beginners & Improvers
Advanced 4 year olds can join the Head Ted Group
Head Ted (5 and young 6 year olds) – All levels