To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- Click on book now button
- Scroll down to the green banners, choose a venue and click
- If you have booked before you will just need to input your email to access your registration.
- Book over the phone by calling the Teddy Tennis Booking Office:
0345 643 1173 (Mon-Fri: 9-5)
This form takes a little while to load, so please be patient.
Welcome to Teddy Tennis Kensington where we teach in Holland Park (on court 3) throughout the year, with classes everyday, mornings or afternoons, 7 days a week. We run term-time sessions and holiday camps too.
We have separate classes for children from 2 to 6 years of age.
Why should your child play teddy tennis?
- Your child will instantly engage with us as we use the bear characters
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination
The Kensington ‘Head Ted’ is Richard Bean.
- LTA DCA qualified coach
- Fully insured
- CRB enhanced disclosure
- First aid certified
- Teddy Tennis founder
Richard is a career tennis coach and singer-songwriter who has combined both skills & expertise to create the Teddy Tennis programme.
Richard has been coaching in the West London area for the past 20+ years.
Richard and his team of Teddy Tennis Trainers in Kensington are also available to give private lessons for your son/daughter. For details contact the booking centre on 0345 643 1173 or email email@example.com.
We offer morning and / or afternoon classes for the following age groups / levels:
Tiny Teddies (2 and young 3’s) – All levels
Danny Bear (3 and young 4’s) – Beginners
Boris Bear (3 and young 4’s) – Improvers
Charlie Bear (4 and young 5’s) – Beginners
Amanda Panda (4 and young 5’s) – Improvers
Johnny Bear (4 and young 5’s) – Intermediate
Head Ted (5 and young 6 year olds) – All levels
Teddy Tennis Easter Camp 2019
week 1: 8th – 12th April
week 2: 15th- 18th April
week 3: 23rd – 26th April
For the lesson timetable on the picture below, please click on the forward → arrow for Page 2.Teddy Tennis Easter camp 2019-website-1
Teddy Tennis Summer Term 2019
29th April – Sunday 14th July
For the lesson timetable on the picture below, please click on the forward → arrow for Page 2.Teddy Tennis 2019-Summer Holland park website-3