To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- Click on book now button
- Scroll down to the green banners, choose a venue and click
- If you have booked before you will just need to input your email to access your registration.
- Book over the phone by calling the Teddy Tennis Booking Office:
0345 643 1173 (Mon-Fri: 9-5)
This form takes a little while to load, so please be patient.
Welcome to Teddy Tennis Kensington where we teach in Holland Park throughout the year, with classes everyday, mornings or afternoons, 7 days a week. We run term-time sessions and holiday camps too.
We have separate classes for children from 2 to 6 years of age.
Why should your child play teddy tennis?
- Your child will instantly engage with us as we use the bear characters
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination
The Kensington ‘Head Ted’ is Richard Bean.
- LTA DCA qualified coach
- Fully insured
- CRB enhanced disclosure
- First aid certified
- Teddy Tennis founder
Richard is a career tennis coach and singer-songwriter who has combined both skills & expertise to create the Teddy Tennis programme.
Richard has been coaching in the West London area for the past 20+ years.
Richard and his team of Teddy Tennis Trainers in Kensington are also available to give private lessons for your son/daughter. For details contact the booking centre on 0345 643 1173 or email email@example.com.
We offer morning and / or afternoon classes for the following age groups / levels:
Tiny Teddies (2 and young 3’s) – All levels
Danny Bear (3 and young 4’s) – Beginners
Boris Bear (3 and young 4’s) – Improvers
Charlie Bear (4 and young 5’s) – Beginners
Amanda Panda (4 and young 5’s) – Improvers
Johnny Bear (4 and young 5’s) – Intermediate
Head Ted (5 and young 6 year olds) – All levels
Autumn Term Dates (Holland Park & Kensington Leisure Centre)
Outdoors: 10th September to 19th October (Monday to Friday)
Outdoors: 22nd October to 26th October (Half Term Camp)
Outdoors: 1oth September to 16th December (Saturday & Sunday)
Indoors: 21st October to 16th December (selected days) Kensington Leisure Centre