Teddy Tennis Glasgow
Update! From 4th of September 2021 we are moving indoors at Heart of Scotstoun – Community centre.
To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- If this is the first time you have used our online booking system you will need to register your details by clicking on the link below in the blue banner.
- To book a class scroll down to the green banners, choose the venue/location of your choice, click to book, and to get more details about the class(s).
- If you have booked before you will just need to input your email to access your registration.
Location : Victoria Park Tennis Courts
Glasgow G14 9NW.
The Heart of Scotstoun – Community Centre
Why should your child play teddy tennis?
- Your child will instantly engage with us as we use the bear characters.
- Various bears are good at activities. For example “Molly Loves to Volley”
- Children see bear pictures showing them what to do making everything simple and fun to learn.
- Improving ball, movement and racket skills with friends brings with it confidence and co-ordination.
Head Ted Mario
- LTA Qualified Coach Level 1
- Teddy Tennis Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Safe Guarding & Protection Certified
- PVG Disclosure Scotland Cleared
- Fully insured
Mario is also available to give private lessons for your son/daughter. For details contact the booking center on 0345 643 1173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teddy Tennis is a fantastic educational program that inspires children aged 2 to 6 years to get active and learn to play tennis.
Young children have a very short attention span and a limited vocabulary so teaching them anything is challenging; this is not the case with Teddy Tennis.
It works by combining Music, Pictures and Teddy bear stories into a totally interactive learning adventure that young children love.
It is a fully structured, curriculum based, educational programme with lesson plans designed to develop the essential skills of tennis.
What makes Teddy Tennis so special and different to other children’s sport programmes?
It is taught using Visual Audio Kinesthetic (VAK) multi sensory learning system: they see it, they hear it, they do it … and it works brilliantly!
Most Teddy Tennis games and activities include a song that has been carefully written and recorded so as to provide the correct rhythm and timing for each exercise.
Pictures are used to involve the children in what they are going to do in each game or activity.
Like Our Facebook Page Facebook
Follow us on Instagram