To book your child on to a Teddy Tennis class see below
- Scroll down to the green banners, choose a venue and click
- If you have booked before you will just need to input your email to access your registration.
- If you are having difficulties with this please call our Information Line on:
0345 643 1173
NOTE: to book classes in Holland Park please visit the Kensington Page or click HERE
Welcome to Teddy Tennis Chelsea – We have only been operating here a short while so we are looking for more venues, sport centres, nurseries, day care centres and primary schools where we can play Teddy Tennis, get in touch if you would like a FREE trial!… and we don’t need a tennis court.
We also offer:
- Private Lessons
- Holiday Camps
- Birthday Parties
- Free Trials for Nursery & School’s
Ixworth Place Community Centre
Running Monday’s from the 22nd of July to the 7th of October
Located at Ixworth Place Community Centre! For more information please visit the online booking panel.
The Head Ted in Chelsea is Max Goldie
- Level 2 Cricket Coach – ECB
- First Aid Course – 2018
- Holder of a valid and current DBS Certificate
- Sports Coaching Graduate
Max Goldie is a fully qualified sports coach who has been coaching children for over 9 years in a wide range of sports
A recent graduate in Sports Coaching and Development, from Southampton Solent University, Max is heading up our team of Teddy Tennis Coaches and is committed to making sure that every Teddy Tennis player has an enjoyable and active Teddy Tennis experience.
‘I believe in making a session as fun and engaging as possible allows the children to apply themselves more to taking as much from the lesson as they can’