To book Teddy Tennis Lessons for your child please…..
- Click on the the GREEN banner which has the ‘TERM’ and LOCATION that you are looking for.
- For more information about the scheduled lessons click on the i button.
- First time users can register with us using their Social Media log in details.
- If you have previously registered with Teddy Tennis you will just need to input your email address to book specific lessons.
We run Teddy Tennis Lessons, Teddy Tennis Holiday Camps and Teddy Tennis Birthday Parties for children aged 2 to 5+ years old and who are either beginners or improvers.
Head Ted is Tom Luke an ably supported by his team of coaches. Tom has 16 years experience coaching both locally, and internationally in the USA. He has taught all ages and abilities from pre school up to high performance levels. As well as being LTA Level 3 qualified, he is the winner of the County Development Coach of the Year Award 2021.
Tom is currently the head coach at Bradshaw Tennis Club, head coach at Lostock Tennis Club, and owner of Teddy Tennis North West.
- BSc Hons Degree in Sport Technology in Tennis
- BTEC Sports and Exercise Science
- LTA Level 3 Licenced Coach
- Level 3 Personal Training Degree
- Teddy Tennis Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Safe Guarding & Protection Certified
- DBS/CRB Cleared
- Qualified Stringer
- Tournament Organiser
Teddy Tennis inspires children aged 2.5-6+ to get active and learn to play tennis through music, teddy bear stories and stickers. These sessions are a fun way of introducing young children to tennis. Price for 6 week blocks: £45.
We teach Teddy Tennis at Lostock Tennis Club, Bradshaw Tennis Club and Canon Slade School.